Kevin has extensive experience in providing business valuations for clients for various purposes including financial reporting, corporate planning, gift tax, estate tax, and buy-sell transactions. Kevin’s business valuation experience includes domestic and international private equity, hedge funds, investment holding companies, and M&A analyses.
Prior to joining VSI, Kevin held positions with several regional and national valuation firms, and in his accounting career, he worked as a Controller for nine years at two different companies.
A graduate of the Zicklin School of Business with an MBA in Finance, Kevin also holds a BBA in Accounting from Siena College. Kevin is a Certified Public Accountant in the state of New York and also has the Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) credential with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He is also an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) designated in Business Valuation with the American Society of Appraisers. Additionally, Kevin is a past president of the New York City chapter of the American Society of Appraisers.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Accredited in Business Valuations by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ABV)
- Accredited Senior Appraiser in the American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Zicklin School of Business (CUNY at Baruch) – MBA in Finance
- Certified Public Accountant in New York State (CPA)
- Siena College – BBA in Accounting
- Past President of the New York City Chapter of the American Society of Appraisers
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants